Realsamples Fretless Bass Collection [4 CDs Set] [GIG Format]
Want a good sounding fretless bass for your sampler? No problem.
But you want it to sound stunningly realistic, maybe with more than 8 velocities, some ghost notes and slides, and the higher notes of the deep strings as well?
The Fretless Bass Collection contains almost 2.5 gigabyte samples of a Warwick® Corvette™ Fretless Bass with an Ampeg® SVT™ sound on 4 CD`s.
In contrast to conventional sample CDs, this set contains much more samples per note than probably any other sample CD ever released, and in 24 bits/44.1 khz resolution.
Chromatically sampled, every note is available in 40 velocities, so you have 40 different samples of each note`s dynamic range. Additionally, every string has been sampled up to the 15th fret (G-string up to the 21st fret) to provide a great realism and flexibility. The CD-set also contains 4 different slides per string (each slide comes with 20 velocities), as well as some ghost notes per string.
The set includes ready-to-play presets for Steinberg's® HAlion™ (complete and single string-versions), which are compatible with Native Instruments® Kontakt™. The Gigasampler™ version includes presets for Gigastudio™ instead, which are compatible with Gigastudio™ & Emagic® EXS 24™, for example, with 32 velocities).
The sounds were very carefully processed with high quality TC® DSP-hardware to give them a very good basic sound, and in contrast to many other sample CDs, they come without a final mastering, so they fit easier into your own productions and won`t sound over-processed when your recordings will go through the mastering process.
* 40 (!) velocities per note (Giga™-version 32 velocities)
* Single strings are sampled up to the 15th fret (G-string up to the 21st fret)
* probably the most authentic and realisic fretless bass sound ever available for pc-based sound production
* ready-to-play Halion™- or Giga™ presets
* no mastering --> more freedom to put them in your own productions
* careful basic processing with high quality TC® DSP Hardware
* 24 Bit, 44,1 Khz wave-Format, DDD