8DIO Adagio Cellos Vol.1 [6 DVD] [KONTAKT]
Адажио - это воздух, течение, огонь и печаль симфонических струнных инструментов. Эта библиотека предоставляет просто превосходные инструменты артикуляции и самые различные исполнительские приемы оркестровых виолончелей.
Produced by Academy Award, TEC and G.A.N.G Award Winning Composer, Troels Folmann and Emmy Nominated Composer and Orchestrator, Colin O’Malley, 8Dio Adagio String Series is a new-generation orchestral sample library and the most expressive collection of deep-sampled strings ever created.
Adagio Cellos is our second release, which will be soon followed by Violas and Basses. Adagio Cellos contain three main groups of cellos. Full Ensemble Cello (6), Divisi Cello (3) and Solo Cello (1). All groups have been extensively sampled and recorded in a signature church environment with a hand-selected group of great cellists from the San Francisco Bay Area. All groups were sampled with three different microphone positions (close, far, mixed) and we deployed the same unique sampling techniques we applied to Adagio Violins, including round robin legato and the ability to connect legato effortlessly with other articulations like loure (floating notes) and dynamic bowings (expressive notes). We also recorded new specific cello articulations (ex. tenuto and sordino tenuto, expressive detache, measured tremolos with open strings, deep-sampled sordino loure and sordino bowings, new fx etc).
Adagio Cellos contains several different types of expressive legato for both ensemble, divisi and solo cello. The legato intervals were sampled up to 3 times round robin allowing for an even greater degree of realism. Adagio Cellos also contains an unprecendent amount of dynamic bowings and loure. We recorded over 40 separate dynamic bowings covering both regular and muted (sordino) strings. The same concept was applied to our tempo-synced loure and the library holds over 30 separate types of loure – also covering both regular and muted (sordino) strings.
Adagio Cellos is also dedicated to short notes – we have several types of spiccatos (including sordino spiccatos), marcatos, staccatos, pizzicato, bartok pizz, con legno and all core articulations sampled at 8-10 round robins. In addition we have advanced trills, tremolos, measured tremolos and open-string tremolos. We encourage you to check the spec list (see below) for a more elaborate description of articulations.
Welcome to the future of sampling with motion and emotion.
- 26.1GB / 35.011 Sample
- True Ensemble. True Divisi. True Solo
- Direct download on cloud server system
- Requires Full Retail Version of NI Kontakt 4.2+
- Deep-Sampled Orchestral Ensemble, Divisi & Solo Cellos
- Recorded in rich church w/ 3 mic. positions (Close, Combo, Far)
- Ensemble Cello (7). Divisi Cello (2). Solo Cello (2).
- Uniquely Recorded Legato Types with up to 4-way Round Robin
- New Articulations (ex. Tenuto, Dynamic Bowing & Loure)
- Unique Programming for Kontakt 5 users
- Hall based release triggers
- Custom Kontakt Scripting
- 58 .NKI files
- 35.011 wave files
- 27 GB installed (compressed down from XXGB), XX GB .rar download
- Multiple download servers to ensure smooth download
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .ncw (lossless compression)
- Format(s): Kontakt and .ncw
- Kontakt 4.2 (Full Retail) is 32 and 64-bit compatible on both PC and MAC platforms
- Adagio Cellos Vol. 1 requires 27 GB of hard drive space
- Runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended! Library mapping is unlocked. Library audio pool is locked.
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2 or later full retail versions required for Adagio.
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.