Sample Logic Fanfare [5 DVD] [KONTAKT]
Marching Brass Sample Library / Virtual Instrument in Lossless 24-bit/44.1kHz Kontakt Format for Kontakt Player 4 - Mac/PC.
Sample Logic Fanfare arms your DAW with definitive marching brass, courtesy of the world famous Blue Devils. Captured at Skywalker Sound by Leslie Ann Jones with close, mid, and distant mic placements, these meticulously crafted multi-dynamic samples include round-robins to give you precise control. The larger ensembles were recorded at Ralph Wilson Stadium by Grammy winner Frank Dorritie. In typical Sample Logic fashion, you not only get supremely high-fidelity instruments, but also jaw-dropping morphing that makes Fanfare a must-have if you do film scoring. If your music leans cinematic, you need Sample Logic Fanfare.
Sample Logic Fanfare at a Glance:
- Top talent = awesome brass
- You've got sonic options
- Customizable interface; beaucoup FX
Top talent = awesome brass
Sample Logic Fanfare taps the talents of top wind and brass arranger John Meehan and the world famous Blue Devils marching brass. You get a broad selection of samples recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on Skywalker Sound's Scoring Stage, and on the field at Ralph Wilson Stadium (home of the Buffalo Bills) by Grammy Award winner Frank Dorritie. The results? Stunning (of course, we'd expect nothing less from Sample Logic)!
You've got sonic options
For Sample Logic Fanfare, the studio recordings were captured at near, medium, and distant mic placements; the field recordings were recorded with cutting-edge stadium surround sound techniques. You get sonic textures ranging from full-on stadium ambience to a massive, shimmering 85-piece wall of brass. All of the recordings nail The Blue Devils' signature sound - wickedly inventive chords, fusion-esque clusters, breathtaking swells, and natural brass effects.
Customizable interface; beaucoup FX
Sample Logic Fanfare gives you total control over sound and performance - thanks to the uber-powerful and intuitive Kontakt Player interface. Building on the multi-core effects sequencer first introduced Cinematic Guitars, Fanfare puts comprehensive, customizable control right at your fingertips. And with its LFOs, sequencers, programmable arpeggiation, proprietary Rhythmic Articulator, and integrated multi-mic mixer, Fanfare gives you the power to shape your brass any way you hear it.
Sample Logic Fanfare Features:
- A complete collection of traditional marching brass instruments
- Trumpets, mellophones, euphoniums, tubas, and trombones
- Recorded with multiple round robins, multiple dynamics, and up to five microphone placements
- Scoring Stage: Individual instruments and sectionals
- Stadium: Large sections and full ensemble
- A complete collection of evocative morphed cinematic instruments and rhythms
- Atmospheric/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
- Arpeggiator/Arpeggigater rhythmic instruments
- Swipes, scrapes, impacts, and reverse transitional effects
- Performance-ready multis (playable interactive preset templates made from multiple instruments)
If you compose cinematically, Sample Logic's Fanfare is a must-have!