MusicLab RealStrat v3.0.1
Виртуальный VST инструмент, в точности эмулирующий электрогитару Fender Stratocaster.
Version 3 has been released!
Fender Stratocaster is the most popular electric guitar from 50s till nowadays. It has been used by many leading guitarists, and thus can be heard on many historic recordings.
RealStrat — sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealStrat provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealStrat covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Strat, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, slap, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, etc...
High quality dry samples recorded directly from Stratocaster pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favourite amplifier simulator.
- Multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 140 guitar frets using just 46 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, and Aftertouch.
- Sound Humanize technology allowing to wholly remove 'machine gun' effect on note repetition (tremolo, strumming, etc…).
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and performance, letting you create guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
What's New in Version 3
- Resolves an issue that may cause a host application (e.g. Logic Pro, Cubase) to freeze or crash (Mac OS X)
- Improves compatibility with Studio One (AU, VST3, Mac OS X)
- Addresses an issue that prevents performing of first chords in MIDI track recorded in Joystick mode
- Addresses Joystick mode MIDI record playback issue of not playing some chords after the rewind
- Improves compatibility of Joystick mode recorded track performance
- Adds support of Guitar Hero for Mac/PC guitar controllers
- Improves compatibility with ProTools using VST to RTAS wrapper
- New GUI
- Playable keys on virtual keyboard (mouse click)
- Note names display on virtual fretboard
- Strokes, FXs, Articulations display in the Info bar
- New MODES:
- Our unique Struminator technology, including Smart Strum, Smart Strings, Color Tab modes letting you create guitar accompaniment parts with unbelievable realism and expression using alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller by Activision Inc.)
- MIDI access to individual strings (6 channels->6 strings) with independent pitch bend control, and FXs
- Guitar MIDI interface multi-channel support letting you use normal guitar via MIDI converter with RealGuitar/Strat/LPC
- Added chords: Sus2, Maj7/9, 6/9, m7/11
- User Chord Banks for chordal modes (edit/change factory chord fingerings)
- Added switchable FXs/Articulations:
- String Select
- SlideUp (trigger) - triggers slide up FROM the playing note(s)
- SlideDown (trigger) - triggers slide down FROM the playing note(s)
- Modulation Wheel FX Switch
- Drop C (6th string lowest note)
- MIDI CC11 Expression control support
- Full automation control for KeySwitch FXs via NRPN
- 64-bit VST3 support on Mac
- A lot of smaller improvements