Steinberg The Grand 2
The Grand 2 offers the fantastic sound and indescribable playability of a top flight concert grand piano. Delivering the breathtakingly realistic aural and dynamic qualities of a concert piano, The Grand 2 is the a must have VST instrument for any pianist looking for an alternative to the real thing. This updated version now offers a second full top quality virtual grand piano, as well as an array of exciting new features.
The Grand is a high-quality virtual concert piano with a breathtakingly- rich and realistic sound, whose tonal precision and outstanding dynamic qualities rival those of a real, quality acoustic concert grand piano.
The Grand 2 offers two different concert grand models with ultra dynamic response, hammer-action, sustain- and sostenuto-pedal, free programmable velocity-curves, four characteristics (natural, soft, bright, hard), tempered or concert-tuning, adjustable room portion, surround reverb and a performance Eco-mode for underpowered computers.
The Grand Features
* 2 high-end concerto grand models – World-class - featuring absolutely realistic, authentic sound
* Full length sustain samples, no loops, every key individually sampled in several dynamic levels
* Unrivalled dynamic response
* True sustain pedal resonance, damper and hammer feel
* Complex variation of different sound characteristics, like dynamic response, release behaviour, hammer-action and true string resonances and releases
* Authentic functionality of sustain and sostenuto pedals
* Velocity individually adaptable to suit personal playing style and natural response from any keyboard
The Grand V2 – new Features
* Additional all new concert grand model
* New Eco Mode available for improved performance, ideal while composing
* RAMSave™ support, resulting in low RAM usage and faster project load and save times
* New noises for more realistic sound - key clicks, pedal sound, Hammer Samples and so on
* Surround Reverb (2x2 channels) with ability to position the Grand inside a virtual room
* Improved disk-streaming performance
* Powered by award winning HALion3 32-Bit Audio Engine
* Supports all major formats: VST, DXi, AU
* Rewire Support for easy Pro Tools Integration
* Standalone version