Sonokinetic Project Infinity [Kontakt]
Кинематографические звуковые эффекты, атмосферы, окружающие звуки, взрывы, трески и звуки роботов - такие сэмплы вы найдете на диске Project Infinity.
For this new adventure Sonokinetic is leaping forward onto new territory within the Sonokinetic Sampling realm. Cinematic sound effects, ambiences and spheres, big booms, crashes and swooshes, kinetic rhythmic drones and crackles, you name it, it’s probably in there. In Project Infinity, intelligent sound design is combined with a composer’s view on producing music for film and game environments. We’re proud to present this gigantic collection of sounds built into one ingeniously crafted Kontakt instrument.Create evolving atmospheres and huge sub bass spaceship full of bloodthirsty aliens, or an industrial meltdown with psychotic robots destroying mankind! All hidden within the power of this instrument.This instrument provides a chaining option, meaning you can combine layers of sound in order to customise the instrument to your own liking. Throw in a fx chain option with a variety of up to 12 sound modellers and “Project Infinity” opens it’s laboratory doors for you. We gladly invite you to step into the Sonokinetic brewery and stew our sound ingredients to best fit your project.To fully understand the infinite possibilities of this sample library is fortunately not a necessity, for every musician and sound designer will easily find creative uses and inspiration just by playing around with it. We feel there are no limits to the variations provided by the mixing and linking options. With great power comes great responsibility though, and this is why we felt “Project Infinity” needed a very clever, intricate yet hands-on interface.Blake Robinson again hits a homerun and proves to be on top of the game with this most impressive and highly intelligent gateway into this world of sound. This instrument is truly one of a kind and stands out to its competitors through flexibility, diversity, accessibility, adjustability, and a very user-friendly graphical user interface.
“Project Infinity” was created from the ground up using an ocean of sound recorded by Sonokinetic and Erik Ekholm. Hours of field recording audio and exclusive previously unused material from Sonokinetic’s recording vaults were painstakingly processed, manipulated, altered and remixed to create these new soundscapes. The instruments consists of five main grouped themes; Ambiences, Loops (tempo synced), Pads, Processed, and Spheres. Rhythmic sound layers are all available as tempo synced instruments to fit your projects seamlessly.For this project Sonokinetic teamed up with renowned sound designer and composer Erik Ekholm (Brickwall audio), whose creativity and sound design craftsmanship shaped this project into what it is right now: Simply a must-have!Again Sonokinetic sticks with its unbeatable pricing module and high quality sampling standards.We’re proud to release “Project Infinity” and let it spread the inspiration of fully intuitive playable cinematic sound effects.We wish you the best inspiration and creativity.
- Monolith patch spanning thousands of cinematic FX samples:
- 5 Main categories (141 sound groups (build-in patches)
- 12 customizable and mappable FX to twist and distort the sounds to your liking.
- 10 preset instruments:Awesome Impacts,Beam Me Up,Data Stream,Deepest Depths,Gates Of Hell and many more
- Build your own instruments in Kontakt. Control the mapping and velocity ranges of up to 10 layers of sounds.
- Design and construct your own user interfaces giving you quick access to your most-needed parameters and properties. Tweak quicker than ever!
- 2900+ samples. (2,8 GB sample content)
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Project Infinity Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork : “Project Infinity” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa
Programming: “Project Infinity” Kontakt script and instruments by Blake Robinson
- Video tutorials. Hosted by Blake Robinson
- Patch auditing. Various patches briefly reviewed
- Technical tour: Creating and editing layers, FX and UIs
Format: All files in 44.1 kHz, 16bit NCW format.
Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.3.