Steinberg Nuendo v126.96.36.1998 + Dongle Emulator Working. Рабочая и стабильная версия.
New features in Nuendo 3.2
* Completely separate output busses for Control Room- and Headphone Monitoring are available in order to leave the Main Mix output untouched by Control Room specific settings.
* Four user specific Monitor Setups allow quick switching between monitoring systems including “Foldback” and easy solo functionality for surround environments such as “Solo to Center” and “Back to Front”.
* Up to six External Inputs like DAT, Tape, CD or any other can quickly be selected for immediate playback to any Studio, Track, Headphone- or Control Room Bus.
* A maximum of four separate Studios can be setup each getting their signal feeds from any audio channel, group channel or fx return channel inside the regular Nuendo mixer which now all feature dedicated Studio Sends with level and pan as well as Pre Fader/Post Fader switch.
* Talkback functionality allowing engineers and producers to speak directly to musicians, narrators or other artists in any of the Studios.
* Automatic and manual Dim is available to avoid feedback or quickly reduce control room level.
* A separate “Click Bus” allows individual distribution of the metronome signal to Studios, Headphone and Control Room bus each with different level and panning if desired.
* Assigning a present main mix to all or any selected Studio can be executed by a simple key command allowing to quickly setup a rough mix for the Studio from which adaptations to meet the desire of the artists can quickly be achieved.
* Physically controlling the new Control Room features can be achieved with help of the WK Audio ID Controller (now also available under OSX with Nuendo 3.2) which from the beginning had all needed hardware elements built in.
* The Euphonix EuCon adapter just recently introduced as a potential add-on for Nuendo 3.1 is being further developed for Nuendo 3.2 by adding support for the optional dual automated joysticks allowing for direct control of the Nuendo surround panner.
* The Metering Fallback Time calculation been changed to a dB relative mode preventing the meters from falling too quickly especially in the lower part of the meter scale.
* The quality of the Sample Rate Conversion has been optimized in order to further minimize aliasing effects and grant even more authentic sample material after conversion.
* A switchable Normalization mode has been implemented into MixConverter allowing to choose whether the output configuration of MixConverter is being normalized. Activating the Normalization will ensure that the output signal level of a specific speaker equals the original inputs level of the same speaker.
* A new preference is available defining the Nuendo behaviour when importing a video file into the application. Extracting Audio and Generating Thumbnail Cache can be defined to be either activated or off globally for drag&drop or manual import to pool/project.
* A new Preference has been implemented making it possible to decide on a global level if the Send Routing Panners are linked to the Channel Panner or not making it redundant to set this separately for every project.
* Always on Top options enabling windows to float on top of all other Nuendo application windows for the VST Connections window and the VST Plugin Info window have been added.
Nuendo 3 is another huge step in the development of Steinberg's professional media production system. With an extensive set of new features for audio post production including AAF support, a new set of media management tools, Pinnacle X-Send integration and Warp to Picture functionality, plus many new features for top-level recording studios and surround producers. Nuendo 3 is one of the most powerful tools for any kind of media production available anywhere.
Nuendo 3 is designed to serve the needs for everyone producing sound for film, television, video or game. The new version of Steinberg's renowned media production system offers more features for post production than ever before and also sets new standards in surround production. An extensive set of new features for "traditional" stereo audio production and an overall enhancement of many existing functions make Nuendo one of the most powerful tools for any kind of media production available anywhere.
Top new features of Nuendo 3
* Import and Export of AAF (Advanced Authoring Format) integrates the most modern project interchange format which is supported by companies such as AVID, Apple, Digidesign, SADiE, Merging, Fairlight and Adobe
* The improved Media Management tools include user definable Event Attributes and Extended Search functions enabling the user to setup and search his own audio databases; the convenient Renaming functionality allows for comfortable and quick renaming of multiple clips, regions and events
* The new Warp to Picture feature allows lightning-fast matching of audio to picture, such as fine tuning of dialog replacement or aligning music to picture
* Seamless integration of Pinnacle Liquid video editing technology through X-Send project import from Liquid video editing applications
* New AFL/PFL functionality: pressing the L (Listen) button on any channel enables you to exclusively monitor channel signal on the audition bus with routing and the output to your mix bus remaining untouched
* A Pull up/down 0.1% option is included in the QuickTime video player as well as the new DirectX player for adjustable speed of the video playback, allowing video files that have passed an NTSC Telecine process to be readjusted to match the original audio recordings
* External FX plug-ins: Nuendo 3 offers direct integration of external hardware effects processors into the VST audio mixer, allowing you to use your favorite outboard gear just like plug-ins – including delay compensation
* MixConvert is a plug-in capable of translating from one surround format to another, all down-, cross- or even up-mixing is done automatically by MixConvert still leaving user options to optimize the new mix
* New event-based Volume Envelopes for direct control of dynamics: these new event-based envelopes make level editing even easier than before
* New MIDI Device Panels grant direct access to external MIDI hardware, allowing you to import VST Mixer Maps or create your own editing panels with direct access from the Track Inspector or the mixer’s channel strip
* Integration of Studio Connections protocol developed with Yamaha allows for total recall of supported external devices such as mixers, audio interfaces or effect processors