AscVideo.com Cubase SX3 Tutorial DVD Level 2
Moving Ahead - for experienced users.
Learn Cubase SX3 in this comprehensive, informative and professional video tutorial. Learn everything from basic setup and tools to audio and MIDI recording, editing and mixing.
This video tutorial is a must for every Cubase user, whether you are just starting out or a seasoned pro. It’s the next best thing to having the expert right there beside you.
* 26 Videos
* Over 2 hours of instructional video
* Extremely high quality tutorial videos
* Easy to use interface
* Host JoAnn Mailloux introduces every video adding a personal touch not seen in other 'tech' tutorials.
* Great for users of Cubase LE, Cubase SE, Cubase SL, Cubase SX and Nuendo.
* Mac OSX, PC 98, ME, 2000, XP compatible
* Requires computer with DVDRom Drive
Cubase SX SX3 Tutorial DVD Level 2 Content:
26 High Quality Videos
1. Advanced Audio Editing
2. Fades and Crossfades
3. Sample Editor vs the Part Editor
4. Effect Channels
5. Group Channels
6. Advanced Mixing 1
7. Advanced Mixing 2
8. Advanced Mixing 3
9. Automation 1
10. Automation 2
11. Inspector 1
12. Inspector 2
13. Key Editor 1
14. Key Editor 2
15. Key Editor 3
16. Edit in Place
17. Advanced folder tracks
18. Advanced Marker Tracks
19. Drum Editor 1
20. Drum Editor 2
21. Drum Editor 3
22. Score Editor 1
23. Score Editor 2
24. Score Editor 3
25. Punch in Punch out
PC: Windows XP Home and Professional, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or faster, 256 MB RAM. Windows MME & DirectSound.
MAC: OS X Version 10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card. This product includes QuickTime 6.x Mac/PC which is required for video playback.