Camel Audio Alchemy v1.0 [DVD][VSTi / AU / MAC OSX][PC/MAC Version]
Alchemy is the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer. It's a synth powerhouse and yet is very easy to use thanks to its performance controls and remix pads. Just tweak the library of excellent presets from many of the world's top sound designers or dive in and analyse your own samples - it's up to you!
Alchemy features additive, spectral and granular synthesis and resynthesis, sampling, and a very capable virtual analog engine with unison and PWM. You can morph or crossfade between sources. You can import your own samples from SFZ, WAV or AIFF files. A wide range of analog modelled filters are included, in addition to a flexible rack of effects which includes all those from CamelPhat and CamelSpace as well as many new effects such as a high quality reverb. The innovative modulation system is extremely flexible, yet easy to use. Alchemy also features a powerful arpeggiator with the ability to import the groove from any MIDI file for immediate synchronization to a beat.
Alchemy ships with over 2GB of samples and analysed content from in-house designers Tim Conrardy and Biomechanoid, as well as designers such as Ian Boddy, Robert Rich, Scott Solida and Nucleus SoundLab. A library of 300 excellent presets from many of the world's top sound designers is included, arranged into categories for rapid access to the sound you require. A variety of expansion sound banks are in development.
Alchemy has been in development for over four years by a large team of talented developers and sound designers. You can find out all the details in the easy to read, searchable manual.
* 300 presets covering everything from pads and soundscapes to keys, basses and leads designed by many of the worlds top sound designers including Junkie XL, John 'Skippy' Lehmkuhl, Ian Boddy, Richard Devine, Arksun, Michael Kastrup, Beej, Xenox, Tasmodia, Jim Hunter, Antonio Blanca, Torben Hansen, Paul Nauert, Christian Kjeldsen, Rory Dow, Artvera, Bryan 'Xenos' Lee, Pendle, Dangerous Bear, Biomechanoid and Tim Conrardy
* over 2GB of samples and analysed content from in-house designers Tim Conrardy and Biomechanoid, as well as designers such as Ian Boddy, Robert Rich, Scott Solida and Nucleus SoundLab
* many years of dedicated sampling sessions of both unusual creative material such as the sound of chewing polystyrene to more conventional sampling of numerous acoustic instruments and voices, including a chamber choir
* advanced resynthesis engines help keep the library small, reducing the need for a huge disk-straining sample library
* samples are provided in open industry standard formats as SFZ and WAV files
* intelligent random preset generation
* add-on preset banks in development