With the ARP2600 V, Arturia brings this powerfull analog synthesizer back to life. In addition to the original functions, MIDI control,polyphony, and the ability to create, save and recall presets are all provided. But that's not all: behind the speakers panels are hidden innovative features that take the initial design of the ARP 2600 to a new level. Four revolutionary tracking generators add sound design possibilites that have never been seen before. Additional effects are also provided and along with the original ARP sequencer, they form an exciting new virtual synthesizer.
ARP2600 V in detail...
* No aliasing from 0.1 Hz to 16 kHz
* 96 kHz and up to 64 bits floating point
* More than 400 presets, made by professionals
* Playable through a MIDI keyboard
* 3 voltage-controlled oscillators. The second oscillator can modulate either the first two oscillators or the filter.
* Low pass resonant filter
* 1 LFO which can be synchronised on the tempo of the host sequencer
* 1 Sample and Hold
* Env 1: ADSR; Env 2: AR ; 1 Envelope Follower
* 1 Ring modulator
* 1 ARP original sequencer
* A Tracker / interactive LFO exclusive module allowing to create new kinds of modulations in real time.
* ARP2500 multimode 12 db filter including the very special notch / low shell filter combination
* Possibility to synchronise Osc2 on Osc1
* 1 Chorus
* 1 Stereo Delay to be synchronised via MIDI.
* Updated voltage processors that you can now use either as inverters, mixers or lag processors.
* New keyboard following management
* Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices with Unison possibilities
* Absolutely pure and top quality sound, just like the original ARP 2600 sound.
* And much more...