BEATS WORKING - IN CUBA, a 9Gb plug-in Virtual Sound Module powered by a custom version of the Native Instruments INTAKT Sampler (VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, AU, RTAS, Mac & PC)
Out now, BEATS WORKING (IN CUBA) - the ultimate Cuban percussion virtual instrument. Zero-G and Schtum Ltd (joint creators of the Key Buy Award-winning BEATS WORKING 5.1-ready drum sample library recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London) are proud to present the first complete and utterly authentic library of Latin percussion performances recorded entirely in Havana, Cuba, featuring the country's very finest players, and presented in multitrack format to provide the user with complete flexibility in both tempo and the selection of instruments.
The styles covered include the 12 prime Afro/Hispanic rhythms of the Cuban music culture, including: Cha Cha Cha, Danzon, Son Montuno, Bolero, Pilon, Son Traditional, Guajira Son, Guaracha, Mambo, Songo, Timba, Conga Habanera (Carnival), and Conga Moderna. There are also additional variations in some of the performances to enable the user to select Modern or Traditional arrangements.
- Huge library of world-class Latin percussion groove performances, recorded in Havana, featuring Cuba's finest percussionists,
- Impeccable sound quality in 24-bit,
- Over 8 Gb of data,
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops (instruments playing in each groove were miked separately and each mic output sampled to provide multi-track loops, then EVERY TRACK was sliced),
- Easy and intuitive user interface (a version of NI's superb INTAKT sampler)
- Package includes two installation DVDs crammed with over 6,000 Intakt Instrument patches and grooves, plus a special third DVD-Video disc (NTSC Format) containing a documentary movie that takes you behind the scenes in Havana and follows the recording and production process.
- Engine is based on KONTAKT audio engine, the world's finest software sampling engine,
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode,
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo,
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer,
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay,
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
- Total Recall