EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs 9 DVDs Set
"The Symphonic Choirs package is a true breakthrough product that will forever change the way that producers work. This is not an ordinary sample library but a highly realistic and expressive vocal instrument that ushers in a new era of creative power." - FUTURE MUSIC (USA) REVIEW
EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC CHOIRS was recorded in the same concert hall as the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA, with the same team of engineers and producers.
This is the first 24-bit Choir sample library to include three simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so users can mix together any combination of mic positions to control tone and ambience. The collection was designed to blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
* 5 Choirs - Boys, Alto (Female), Soprano (Female), Basses (Male), Tenors (Male) plus Solo Singers
* Recorded in the same concert hall, with the same team of engineers and producers as the Award-Winning EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA
* Choirs recorded with 3 simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so you can mix any combination of mics to control tone and ambience
* All Singers recorded in position and chromatically sampled with multiple dynamics (non-vibrato, light vibrato and heavy vibrato)
* Slurred legato on all vowels
* Includes an advanced WordBuilder utility for both MAC and PC that enables users to type in words for the choirs to sing (not applicable to solo vocalists)
* Blends perfectly with the EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA
* Includes a special version of NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPAKT Sampler
* Recorded in 24-bit by Grammy-Winning classical recording engineer PROF. KEITH O. JOHNSON
* Produced by DOUG ROGERS and NICK PHOENIX
ADVANCED WORDBUILDER UTILITY INCLUDED!
SYMPHONIC CHOIRS includes an advanced word building utility for both MAC and PC that includes a text editor that enables users to type in the words they want the choirs to sing (not applicable to solo vocalists). See the above movie for more information.
This VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT combines intuitive handling with excellent sound quality, and functions as a plug-in instrument, without the need for a sampler.
For the sonically adventureous, many sound shaping tools have been built in to the interface. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects are also provided.
Direct from Disk playback easily handles large samples beyond available RAM (which is assignable).
Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing, and 256 voice polyphony allow for lush arrangements. The clean and intuitive interface never lets the technology get in the way of your creativity. All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual.