Cubase 5.1.1 Update
* All Cubase retail versions now include a new Project Assistant.
* The “Save as Template…” window has been redesigned for tagging Project Templates with attributes.
* In the Browser section of the MediaBay, a new entry for Project Templates appears in the VST Sound node.
Attributes of Project Templates can be modified there using the Tag Editor (Cubase only).
* A complete new set of Project Templates is included and replaces all previous factory templates.
* For further details working with the Project Assistant please consult the separately available “New Features”
* The AmpSimulator plug-in has a new look and feel.
* All Jog/Scrub features known from Cubase 5 are now also available in Cubase Studio 5.
* The Jog/Scrub wheel can be invoked by activating it from the Transport Panel context menu.
* Related Key Commands can be assigned in the Transport section of the “Key Commmands” window.
* Jog/Scrub can be used from remote control devices.
The following issues have been fixed in version 5.1.1:
ID # Issue
24610 Fixed a Score Editor issue with Copy & Paste from clipboard not working
24581 Fixed a problem with Templates not found in user location
24555 Fixed a problem with MediaBay previewer playing MIDI Loops from e.g. VST Sound Instrument Set "Synthesizers"
24530 Fixed a Score Editor issue with broken block text
24520 Improved VST3 plug-in scanning time at start-up
24519 Fixed an issue on Mac OS X Snow Leopard with wrongly positioned menus and dialogs
24515 Fixed an issue with East West Wordbuilder plug-in not working
24319 Fixed an issue on Mac OS X Snow Leopard with graphical glitches in Score Editor
24140 Fixed an issue where VSTi channel faders appeared with transparent fader caps
24115 Fixed an issue with PitchCorrect plug-in not working correctly when using sample-rates other than 44.1kHz
23293 Fixed various redraw issues