XSynth Library For Reason V.3.0
* XSynth Library comes with roughly 1100 mixed files in 31 categories where the majority is Combinator Patches. The directory structure is similar to the XSynth Free Refill which is 134 Patches in 18 categories. I recommend you try the XSynth Free Refill before you decide what to do.
* You will find patches using samples from the library and you will also find patches made using Subtractor and Malstrom and to a less degree samples from the Factory and Orchestra Refills comming with Reason 3.0.
* One unique feature in XSynth Library is all the included RNS song files which demonstrates many types of use. These RNS files are ment to be tutorials and are far more worth looking into than a piece of paper.
* The sample material is looped with key information in 16bit or 24bit. The source of sampling is mostly synthesis using instruments and gadgets not commonly known. The result is samplings with superior dynamics and clearness. Multisample sets of up to 41 samples pr. oscillator with root key info for automapping. The general idea is that all samples are done with filter wide open so NN-XT and NN-19 can control the filter curve.
The sample data structure is divided into Additive, Basic, Bass, Drones, Drums, Modulated & Xperimental categories.
* This library focus is on synthesis and try to cover classic synth sounds. The library is not a (lets sample machine x) but instead it's about exploring, having fun and stimulating the creative mind with exclusive sample material litterally build from the ground. Many samples are made with unique inhouse softsynths created for one purspose: to make VERY clean samples. So in short you could say that XSynth Library is about all that can be synthesized.
* 2474 copyright free samples and 166 REX2 Loops have been added to the library and the size is ultra compact *327 MB ONLY!!! (*Refill Packed). Now you might think that 327 MB is very little, well what if i told you that most known workstations of the 80' and 90' had from 16 MB up to around 64 MB and we all know what classics these workstations turned into.
* Some Refill developers choose to sample the FINISHED sound into GIGA memory size, XSynth choose to sample/engineer the RAW material and make exactly the same sound with minimum use of memory and cpu.
This in all makes XSynth Library a very good choice for Laptop Musicians and Sound Designers.